Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Jam packed January

This month has been a whirlwind! Not long after school started back the girls had a virus and wiped them out for a few days. I think it swept through the entire school a few times. I am helping to coach the 2nd/3rd grade girls with Parks and Rec but it's really a GCS team. That means I get to coach Brecken. I was worried about it at first but she has done a good job of listening and improving. Most of these girls were brand new to basketball but each game they get better!
We also dealt with tornadoes coming through our area so I spent a few hours in the bathroom hunkered down. We were all safe afterwards but others were not so fortunate. I am so thankful to God for the safety of family and friends.
Between, horse riding, basketball, school and anything else we can fit in our schedule we have been busy. It's a good thing though. I like it that my girls are active. But I also enjoy that Saturday that we can sleep in and relax. Here are a few pictures from the month.






No comments:

Post a Comment